The new year forces us to reset, sum up, revise our plans, and update the working schedule. This regards any sphere.
In blogging, all parties engaged want new goals, tops, and projects – so it is time to make those.
To make this task easier for you, we have created a list of essential blogging tools that will help in generating ideas, writing texts and boosting traffic.
Content search tools
1. Before you start writing, there is a need to come up with a topic – ideally, a popular one. Quora is a great place to find inspiration. People ask questions from a wide variety of backgrounds and areas here, so get in!
2. Trello – It is a free project management application for small groups. The better you can organize the process, the easier it will be for you to work with content. Trello is an excellent service for organizing all your ideas. Also, if you have to balance work and study, time management services should be an integral part of your life. One such helper is Essay Pro Writing Service. By choosing to cooperate with these pros, you will forget about sleepless nights spent on boring academic papers;
3. Google Trends – The most unreasonable thing you can do is choose a topic for your blog that is not popular. GoogleTrends will point you in the right direction, as it can display the search results for different keywords and phrases in the area and niche.
4. Alltop – Not every blog is worth a subscription. Alltop selects and classifies the most popular ones online, so you can see what others are writing about.
Content writing tools
By using the services below, you will not only be able to write better but also notice that you can create content much faster.
1. Wunderlist – If you want to write a post based on the list, try the Wunderlist service. It will help you find and create lists of anything with ease.
2. Quetext – This is a free text verification service for plagiarism. Quetext detects duplicates, poor quality rewrites, and borrowed ideas. By the way, if you want to have plagiarism-free texts for your academic purposes, you can always turn to essay service writers as they provide only original works. You won’t have to worry about the uniqueness of your work, because the best and proven experts will work on it.
3. Grammarly – This is an excellent tool when working with English texts. It checks grammar, stylistics, and punctuation. Grammarly can search for plagiarism in your text and helps to adapt it to a specific writing style.
Eliminate Grammar Mistakes with Grammarly
Correct all your grammar mistakes and enhance your writing with Grammarly, the world's best grammar checker tool. Try now today for free.
4. Evernote – Great ideas will not knock on your door. They tend to come right out of nowhere, and at that moment you should be ready to write them down. Evernote is one of the most reliable note creation applications available for both PCs and mobile platforms. You can quickly jot down ideas and put everything from snippets and photos to web pages and more in the app.
5. Editorial calendar – If you are already used to being a blogger, consider Content Calendar for organizing the flow of your posts. This will help you determine the best intervals and understand how often it is best to post.
6. Uberflip – You may need to create an eBook or PDF in your blogging career. Uberflip is a simple content writing tool that will allow you to do this and will provide statistics showing the popularity of your content.
7. Canva – Probably the most popular service for creating pictures is Canva. This great tool allows you to make quality images and cool thumbnails. It allows you to add photos and draw frames, arrows, and so on.
Content promotion tools
When we have sorted out the process of writing content, it is time to think about distributing it. The promotion of your content should not be a difficult task. Many tools can help you in achieving this goal.
1. Yoast – Search engines are a great source of traffic. Yoast allows you to optimize your blog, thus increasing its rating;
2. GetResponse – Email is a good way to attract traffic to your blog. With GetResponse you can collect an address database through your blog and then increase it every time you post new content.
3. Google Webmaster Tools – This service will show you what position you have in Google’s search engine. You can take the keywords displayed in the search on the first page, make links to them, and increase your ranking.
4. Google Keyword Planner – Keyword research is essential for efficient content marketing. And that’s because you can find words and queries that will help you climb to the top of any search engine and get tons of target traffic.
5. Tweriod – Your followers are not always online when your messages are published. Tweriod can help you determine the best time to post to reach the broadest possible audience.
Content marketing is not rocket science. The blogging tools described above will make any related task easier for you.
Choose the ones you like most to generate ideas, write texts, and promote your blog. The best thing is saving a few hours each week while having the best results!